THE Sean Sullivan has officially decided to forego moving back into Mom & Dad’s. While the sentiment was mixed and moving back with the ‘Rents was tempting, my new place in Mt. P just made more sense. Plus, this will just increase my bromance with Billy and Wine Stain, my two new roommates. As I look forward to my new digs, there are things I will miss about my current abode. I’m definitely going to miss this location. I loved living right off U Street. It was sick. It was all that I could ask for - the lively nightlife, the close proximity to metro, the ability to walk to work, and of course the local watering holes. How can I forget the vandalism, the 3 or 4 home break-ins, and the hookers who used our backyard like it was a Motel 6? That was some special sh*t. Wow, I’m going to miss this place! Yes, the place had its ups and down, but it was a great run. The time has come, however, to say good-bye. It is also time to let my life partner, Mark, go as well. Mark is a big boy now and needs to go play adult with his boo, “Kelly Welly.” Bro, it was an awesome ride. I’m glad we still have a joint checking account.
As I say good-bye to one place, I turn the page to my new digs where there is foosball and video games 24-7. There will be two TVs side-by-side for watching sports ALL THE TIME, except when Gossip Girl or 90210 or Privileged or 30 Rock or Big Love or Californication or East Bound and Down or Entourage or Cougartown (coming this Fall to ABC) are airing. There is a cigar room, a champagne room, and a back patio for all the beer pong you can imagine. Think of my new place as a frat mansion with awesomeness all day, everyday. I’m looking forward to football on Sundays in the fall, to beers on Friday night, to date night with the roommates at Five Guys or a Chinese restaurant with fruity cocktails like the flaming volcano, and to dominating the sh*t out of Billy and Wine Stain in every video game imaginable on PS3. I have a feeling it’s going to be fun.
Before the fun can begin, there is a ton to do – move my stuff, prep the house for our new tenants, and call the INS to have our current tenant, Jonathan, deported. So this is THE Sean Sullivan signing-off for now. I will be back in early July from my new crib. It will be bigger and better than ever! Until then, keep on truckin’…..
While Away the Hours
12 years ago

Sean, we will all be better served by your absence from this pathetic domain you call a blog. In the words of the one and only Lloyd from dumb and dumber, "Man, you are one pathetic loser. No offense."
ReplyDelete