It's Sunday morning and the hotel room is a disaster zone. There are beer bottles everywhere. A 40 oz. bottle is floating in the sink. Miller High Life tall boys are in the shower. A hurricane of awesomeness rolled through town and this was the wreckage. From an outsiders perspective, this looked like the work of several dozen people. Nope this was a two man show. While most people were at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding I attended this past weekend, Manifesto Mike and I probably had the greatest two man pre-party EVER. It was nothing short of spectacular as we rocked out to "On Top of the World" by T.I. and Ludacris. I did some sweet dance moves on the bed. This pre-party was off the chain. Oh and this was only the beginning of what was an absolutely ridiculous weekend.
In the pantheon of weekends, weddings, and other events this one was epic. In my life there are only a few outings that stand out more than this one. Cupid's Night on the Town Valentine's Day 2009 and Beach Week 2003 just to name a few. This weekend was so epic it needs two blog posts. Stay tuned tomorrow. You'll meet my nemesis, Stacy, and the girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment