So with my vacation behind me, it is time for The Dating Game Series. It's THE Sean Sullivan’s views on the dating world. Over the last year, a lot of people have asked me, “What’s changed? What’s your secret” Looking back, I guess I have always been okay when it comes to the ladies. I wasn’t anti-game, but I wasn’t awesome either. With that said, something has definitely changed in the last year because no matter what I do these days I can’t seem to miss. Granted there was that one bump in the road, but the sustained success after the fact made me realize this is more than some sort of "hot streak" with the ladies. If you ask those closest to me, there are probably several theories floating out there. Some say it is the golden locks, while others say it is the emotionally unavailable scruff. There are those who believe I climbed up to the ruins of Machu Picchu late last year and came down a different man. Whatever the case may be, I have had time to reflect on it all and it is time to share my insights and secrets with the world.
Over the next month, I will publish a series of posts about dating. (Don’t worry if something awesome happens during this time span that is blog worthy, I will be sure to interrupt the regularly scheduled programming to keep you in the loop). The topics will range from phenomenons and trends in the dating game to some of THE Sean Sullivan’s money plays. The series will conclude with the Dating Game Rules developed by yours truly. Before I get started, let me clarify a few things. First, all of this is written from the guys’ point of view for the benefit of other guys. I think my female readers can learn a lot from these posts and gain some insight as well, but I can only truly tap into and write about the guys’ perspective. If nothing else, hopefully EVERYBODY will be entertained. Second, I have NOT read this book The Game. Apparently, some other guy out figured it all out and wrote a book about it. AGAIN, I have NOT read this book, but maybe I will read it once I conclude this series just to see his take on it all. Finally, this is NOT a “How to guide” on finding your soul mate or perfect teammate or any other crap like that. When it comes to that sh*t I’m pretty clueless. If you are looking for your soul mate, call that annoying b*tch on the radio, Delila, who acts like she knows how to help you and then plays you a song to make you feel better. Everything I’m about to tell you as to do with one thing and one thing only – “Play on Plaaayya!!” Okay even that's a little ridiculous because I'm not even close to being a player, but I can pass on the art and science of meeting great women, the ins and outs of today's dating scene, and just how awesome bachelorhood really is. So look for 2-3 posts a week in the coming month.
Stay tuned for the next segment: A Lost Art
While Away the Hours
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment