Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heartbreak Hotel

Well, it's official. Rose and I are done. I probably should have seen this one coming. She was always saying sh*t like, "I need to more attentive to her needs" and "I need to be there for her." Like I am supposed to know what the f*ck that means. Come on. Let's be serious. That sh*t adults say. I'm not an adult. I'm not even 30 yet.

Of course, it would have been nice to know we broke up. That heartless b*tch didn't even has the decency to call or email or send me a postcard saying that we were through. I am sure you are wondering how I found out. Ironically, it was the same medium that brought us together - Fbook. Yes as luck would have it an Fbook friend informed me of my break-up via my apparent "change in relationship" status. What is that sh*t? My social network knew I was single before I even knew I was single. Man, I am having a tough couple weeks. First, my Dad thinks I am gay and now Rose left me. Of course, you know what this means? I'M BACK AND IT"S GOING TO BE AWESOME.........

No comments:

Post a Comment