Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome to Facebook


Surprised?? Yes, me too!! At 7:37pm on Friday night, a "Welcome to Facebook" email came across my blackberry. Those pooh-butt motha-fu*kers! I didn't even have to think about it. I knew who exactly who it was - those two little punk co-workers who had nothing better to do on Friday night. So it's official, I am now on Facebook. Great. I don't even know what my Facebook page looks like because I don't have the password. Obviously, I could have them take it down, but what fun is that. Let's give this a whirl.

So after a short yelling session and a couple cocktails, we brokered an agreement that has my two co-workers running my Facebook page. I like to think of them as my Facebook team. Yes, they are now in charge everything Facebook for THE Sean Sullivan. All decisions will of course be run through me and I anticipate weekly meetings with updates about everything going on with the Book. In the end, I'm sure their Facebook experience will really enhance my page as THE Sean Sullivan takes Facebook by storm.

Of course friendships are welcome, but do not even think about mother f*cking tagging me in pictures. There will be consequences. I will have my Facebook team destroy your virtual Facebook cred. I don't really know how that works, but they know what's up.

See you on the Book. It might be awesome. Might.

No comments:

Post a Comment