Monday, January 25, 2010

My D.T.R.

So it happened, out of nowhere it just happened. I wish I could explain it, but I can't. I have actually been living in denial for weeks. Yes, THE Sean Sullivan is in relationship, at least that is what Fbook told me a couple weeks ago, so it must be true. Let's take a moment for this to sink in......

So who is the girl you ask??? "Rose" is definitely special. She has Jessica Simpson's intelligence and Janet Reno's body. Okay wait, maybe I have that backwards. Well, it's doesn't matter because either way she is a super hottie from the pictures she sent me. I'm really happy that I have locked this one down. I am a very lucky man.

Rose has a great pedigree like her parent's superior tax bracket - cha-ching!!! On top of that she has her own higher education institution - I may just have to go back to school for FREE. Most importantly, Anderson Cooper is "in the family." - book it, that's incredible! F*ck the D.T.R. this has marriage material written all over it. I'm a changed man....

....Of course, it would probably help to spend some face-to-face time with Rose. These virtual relationships can be so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment