Wow! It has been awhile. I have really been neglecting the blog recently. I do have a multitude of great excuses like dating Rose is exhausting, the snow storm of the century left us without power, my life is now really boring, and I have been looking at new job opportunities. Okay, only some of those statements are true. But yes today was my last day at my old job. My days with Chaz are now over. I wish I could say it was a tearful, but it was a Chaz good-bye. A couple of fellas at the bar watching him slug Bud heavies as he told stories about how hammered he got as a 17 year old freshmen at WVU. Always entertaining, always the alpha male.
I wish I could say my departure is bittersweet and I'm feeling nostalgic about the good times, but I'm not. The group I worked for sucked A LOT. This is something I think I have made clear in the past. While there are certain forums to vent your frustration like exit views, I flirted with the idea of really letting my feelings known in the ever popular good-bye email. Everybody knows this email where the departing employee thanks everybody for learning so much, expresses appreciation for the opportunity, and ends with a line about keeping in touch. This is standard office operating procedure and anywhere else I wouldn't think twice about it, but based on how much my company sucked I really wanted to write this instead....
Since I work for the worst butt-f*cking group in America, most of you probably don't know today is my last day. Anyway, it was great working with some of you. I can honestly say every job from here on out will be better than this place. Good luck working for the sh*ttiest management team this side of North Korea.
Feel free to hit me up ******@***.com and for more insights hit me up theseansullivan.blogspot.com. Later....
-TSS
In the end, I went for the lame cliche email, but luckily I have this blog to express myself and stick it to those m*ther-f*ckers. God, they piss me off.
While Away the Hours
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment