
So after much discussion and debate, I have decided to give the people what they want - THE Sean Sullivan blog. I'm not sure what finally made me take the plunge, but it is definitely time. I would like to tell you that this blog, much like Phil Collins after he left his boys in Genesis, will be full of incredible insights about love, personal happiness, and the meaning of life. No lie, that's probably not happening. If you want to read about that crap, go read something by this clown - http://bookstore.joelosteen.com/
Come on people. You know me - I'm just living the dream. That sort of mantra usually makes for very entertaining days and nights. I may throw-in some random thoughts, I may discuss some of the influential people in my life like Kenny Powers or my alpha male boss, and every so often I may come up with some deep profound sh*t that will blow your mind, but in the end I am all about entertainment value. So enjoy the ridiculousness that is my life.....
Spread the good word THE Sean Sullivan blog has arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment